The School of Social Welfare provides as much assistance as possible to produce a supportive learning environment. The School awards various types of scholarships to qualified students who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership, and commitment to social work practice. Selection will be made by the Admission and Scholarship Committee of the School of Social welfare.
- Applicants cannot be eligible if they are beneficiaries of any outside scholarship.
- Only one scholarship will be awarded per recipient.
- Scholarships cover maximum four semesters for MSW students and six semesters for Ph.D students.
- Applicants must register for at least nine credits in the related semester.
- Scholarship for newly admitted students with extraordinary achievements
- Scholarship for social welfare professionals fellowship
- Special scholarship for doctoral students
- Scholarship for research assistant
- General Scholarship
- Scholarship for administrative assistant
- Kim Jung Shil Scholarship
- Korea social welfare development research